NEW READING INTERACTIVE SITES.HAVE FUN!
- A Fishy Story - Read story online, then answer questions in Word or Works, or on paper.
- Cocoa Ice:Tutorial and Practice Exercise - Read the story and answer the compare and contrast questions about the story.
- Dig It! - [Requires Shockwave] Interactive story predicting the outcome
- Comparison and Contrast - Read the passages and answer the questions to determine the likes and differences.
- Comprehension Passages - Select one of the passages and choose the words that best fit the context of the passage. Press "Check My Answers!" button when you are done to see how you did!
- Get The Idea - Read the text to determine the main idea or essential message and identify relevant supporting details and facts.
- Grilled Cheese Please - Read the story and then click on the activities for quizzes over various pages of the story. Additional games also included for the story, such as vocabulary, sentence structure, grammar, and more.
- Identify Main Idea - Online quiz. Read each paragraph and select the main idea.
- If You Made A Million - Read the passages and answer the questions about the main idea of the paragraphs.
Last Modified on November 21, 2013